|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Metr. Basil
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
GOM NZ - Met Myron
| Episcopal Assembly of Oceania|
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
Antiochian Orthodox Diocese/Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand
Greek Orthodox Metropolis/Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Metropolitan Christoforos (Knitis) of Australia and New Zealand. 1924-1929.
- Metropolitan Timotheos (Evangelinidis) of Australia and New Zealand. 1931-1947.
- Metropolitan Theophylactos (Papathanasopoulos) of Australia and New Zealand. 1947-1958.
- Archbishop Ezekiel (Tsoukalas) of Australia and New Zealand. 1959-1970.
- Bishop Panteleimon of Theoupolis
- Bishop Dionysios of Nazianzos
- Metropolitan Iakovos
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
- Archbishop Ezekiel (Tsoukalas) of Australia. 1970-1974.
- Archbishop Stylianos (Harkianakis) of Australia, 1974-present.
Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Zealand
Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Diocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Bishop Theodore (Rafalsky) of Sydney. 1948-1955.
- Bishop Sava (Rayevsky) of Sydney. 1955-1971.
- Archbishop Theodosius (Putilin) of Sydney. 1970-1980.
- Archbishop Paul (Pavlov) of Sydney, Bishop of Sydney, Australia and New Zealand. 1980-1995.
- Archbishop Hilarion (Kapral) of Sydney, Australia and New Zealand, 1996-present.
Serbian Orthodox Dioceses of Australia and New Zealand
- Bishop Nikolai (Mrdja) of Australia and New Zealand, 1974-19??
- Bishop Vasilije (Vadic) of Australia and New Zealand, 198?-1986.
- Bishop Longin (Krco) of Australia and New Zealand, 1986-1992
- Bishop Luka of Australia and New Zealand, 1993-1999.
New Gracanica Diocese
Diocese considered schismatic by Patriarchate of Serbia between 1963-1992; then reconciliation occured.
- Bishop Dionisije of America and Canada (1963-19??)
- Bishop Dimitrije (Balac) of America and Canada (19??-19??)
- Bishop Petar (Bankerovic) of Australia and New Zealand (198?-1988)
- Bishop Vasilije (Veinovic) (198?-1993)
- Bishop Sava (Juric) of Australia and New Zealand (1993-1999)
At present, the responsible bishop is the ruling bishop of one diocese and the administrator of the other: until 2006, the New Gracanica diocese was ruled while the Patriarchal diocese was administered; at present, the reverse is true.