List of Orthodox UNESCO World Heritage Sites
A United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage Site is a specific site that has been nominated and confirmed for inclusion on the list maintained by the international World Heritage Programme administered by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee.
List of "religious" UNESCO World Heritage Sites synonomous with the history and culture of the church:
- Mount Athos
- Patriarchal Exarchate of Patmos, refer also to: Monastery of St. John the Theologian (Patmos, Greece), Cave of the Apocalypse
- Monasteries of Daphni, Hosios Loukas and Nea Moni of Chios or Refer to the individual articles: Monastery of Nea Moni (Chios), Monastery of Hosios Loukas and Monastery of Daphni
Paleochristian and Byzantine Monuments of Thessaloniki:
- Church of St. Demetrios, Thessaloniki
- Arch and Tomb of Galerius
- Church of "Hagia Sophia", Thessaloniki
- Church of Panagia "Halkeion"
- Church of St. Nicholas, Orfanou
- Church of the Holy Apostles, Thessaloniki
- Church of Acheiropoiitos]],
- Monastery of Latomou, Thessaloniki
- Church of St. Panteleimon, Thessaloniki)