Lacu Skete (Athos)
SKITE AGIOU DIMITRIOU (LAKKOSKITI) Lakkoskiti was built in the 18th century 280m above sea level. It belongs to Agiou Pavlou monastery. On the beginning it was occupied by Serbian and later by Moldavian monks. Today there are 20 cells with a big number of Romanian monks. The main temple was built in 1899 and it is named in honor of St. Dimitrios.