V. Rev. Fr Jack Witbrock is the dean of the Deanery of New Zealand, in the Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, New Zealand, and All Oceania.
- 1971: Anglican priest Fr Jack Witbrock, converts to Orthodoxy.
- 1972 Sep: Bishop Gibran ordains Fr Jack Witbrock to the diaconate *and priesthood in Saint Nicholas Church, Melbourne. Appoints Fr Jack as Rector of Saint Michael Church, Dunedin. Fr Jack visits Dunedin, NZ a month later.
- 1973 Antiochian Mission in Christchurch begins, regularly visited by Fr Jack.
- 1974 Antiochian Mission in Auckland begins, regularly visited by Fr Jack until 1978.
- 1984: Fr Jack is transferred to Christchurch.
- 1998 Nov: Hutt Valley Mission of Saint John (Antiochian) commences with first visit by Fr Jack Witbrock
- 2000 Jul: Metropolitan Archbishop Paul makes first archpastoral visit to New Zealand. Fr Jack Witbrock and Fr Ilyan Eades elevated to archpriest.
- 2003 Jan: First NZ Clergy Conference (Antiochian) chaired by Abp Paul at Frederic Wallis House, Lower Hutt.
- July: New Zealand Deanery of the Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand created. Archpriest Jack Witbrock appointed Dean.
|Dean of New Zealand (Antiochian)