Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (Poros, Greece)
The Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (Known locally as "Zoodochos Pigis", Gr. 'η Μονή Ζωοδόχου Πηγής Καλαυρείας') is an attractive 18th-century monastery at Kalavrias, 4km east of the main city on Poros island, in Greece. It was founded in 1720 AD by His Grace Archbishop Iakovos II of Athens (1713-1734) around the island's only spring.
This history of the monastery dates back to the beginning of the 18th-century when a bishop of Athens, Iakovos II, was cured by drinking water from a spring at that location. The Archbishop was suffering from an illness called lithiasis . From his gratitude he founded the monastery in that location. 
In 1733, Paisius II of Constantinople (1744-1748) recognised the monastery under the jurisdiction of Constantinople. The act gives it a lot of privileges. In 1798, Gregory V of Constantinople (1797-1798), ratified Paisios's second document relating to the priveleges of the monastery, with a sigillion (officially sealed document), kept in the quest quarters (Archondariki) of the monastery.
There is a little chapel near this monastery dedicated to the Ss. Anargyri.