Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (Poros, Greece)
The Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (founded in 1720) 4km east of the main city of Poros island in Greece by the Archbishop Iakovos II of Athens.
Archbishop Iakovos, suffering from lithiasis, was miraculously cured after drinking from the holy water springing near the monastery.
In 1733 the Patriarch of Constantinopolis Paisios the 2nd recognises it as a monastery under the Patriarch's jurisdiction. The act gives it a lot of privileges. In 1798, Patriarch Grigorios (Gregory) the 5th, with a sigillion (officially sealed document), which is safely kept in the quest quarters (Archondariki) of the monastery, ratifies the Patriarch Paisios's the 2nd document, related to the privileges of the Monastery.