George may refer to any of the 35 documented saints of Orthodoxy.
- George the New Martyr of Georgia: January 2.
- Venerable George the Chozebite, abbot: January 8 and April 4.
- George the New Martyr of Ioannina, from Grevena: January 17 1838.
- George hew New Martyr of Crete, beheaded February 7 1867.
- George the Serbian, from Karatova: February 11 1515 (and May 26).
- George the Mytilinaios February 14 1693.
- George the New Wonderworker of Constantinople: March 11.
- George of Rapsanis, beheaded in Tornavo, March 5, 1818.
- George the Righteous of Maleon, Venerable: April 4.
- New-Martyr George of New Ephesus, beheaded April 5, 1801.
- George of Mitylene, Bishop of Lesvos: April 7, 816; born in Greece, died in in Ukraine.
- George the Confessor: April 19
- George, Bp. of Antioch (Turkey): April 19 814.
- Great-martyr George the Trophy-bearer April 23, 303.
- The dedication of the Church of the Holy Great martyr George in Lydda and placing of his relics: November 3.
- Blessed George of Shenkursk, Fool-for-Christ, April 23.
- New-Martyr George of Ptolomais, April 23.
- George the New of Sofia: May 26.
- New-Martyr George of Attaleia, June 25, 1823.
- George the Hagiorite: June 27, 1065
- George, Patriarch of Constantinople: August 18.
- George of Philadelphia (Hatzi) beheaded in Karatzasou October 2, 1794.
- New-Martyr George of Crete: October 28.
- George of Neopolis the New Martyr, beheaded November 3 1797.
- George (Karslidis) of Drama November 4.
- George the New Martyr of Chios, strangled November 26 1807.
May also be: