Revision as of 21:59, August 30, 2011 by Ixthis888
George may refer to any of the 35 documented saints of Orthodoxy.
- George of Grevena: January 17 1838.
- George of Crete, beheaded February 7 1867.
- George the New Karatova of Serbia February 11 1515 (and May 26).
- George the Mytilinaios February 14 1693.
- George of Rapsanis, beheaded in Tornavo, March 5 1818.
- New-Martyr George of New Ephesus, beheaded April 5 1801.
- George the Righteous of Maleum, Venerable: April 4
- George the Chozebite, Venerable: April 4
- George, Bishop of Melitene: April 7
- Great-martyr George the Trophy-bearer (April 23
- The dedication of the Church of the Holy Great martyr George in Lydda and placing of his relics: November 3
- Blessed George of Shenkursk, Fool-for-Christ, April 23.
- New-Martyr George of Ptolomais, April 23.
- George of Attaleia, June 25 1823.
- George of Philadelphia (Hatzi) beheaded in Karatzasou October 2 1794.
- George Neopolitis beheaded November 3 1797.
- George (Karslidis) of Drama November 4.
- George of Chios strangled November 26 1807.
May also be: