Revision as of 14:12, July 11, 2016 by Katjuscha (new foundation)
Foundations associated with non-profit support of activities of the Orthodox Christian Church.
- Virginia H. Farah Foundation - A 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation in United States of America - Funding for non-profit organizations to help them carry out projects that support the work of those who are engaged in all areas of Orthodox Church life, from humanitarian efforts and missionary labor to education and scholarly work.
- Raphael House of San Francisco - A 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation that provides a shelter for homeless families in San Francisco and the greater Bay area. Raphael House was incorporated in 1991 as a California nonprofit organization. The mission of Raphael House is to aid at-risk families achieve stable housing and financial independence, while strengthening family bonds.
- HEXAEMERON Dedicated to ecclesial arts education
- Holy Archangels Orthodox Foundation Based in Washington, D.C., the foundation was originally set up to support the radio brodacasts of Bishop Basil (Rodzianko) of San Francisco. Today, their mission states that they "for the purpose of supporting the advancement of the Orthodox Catholic faith through the dissemination of its teachings by publications, symposiums and retreats, and through the utilization of communications media".
- Ganister Orthodox Foundation - A 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation, a component of the First Community Foundation of Pennsylvania , located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The fund was established to support the teaching, mission, and ministry of the Orthodox Church in America.
- Greek Orthodox Memorial and Cultural Foundation of Southern California - An Independent Non-Profit Religious Corporation Supporting the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco.
- ProviCare Foundation - A community based, non-profit organization in Australia, supported by the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, that provides free confidential telephone counseling and rehabilitation service and offers relief and support to sufferers of alcohol or drug abuse as well as to their families and carers.
- ROSSIA - Russian Orthodox Sacred Sites in Alaska - A non-profit organization dedicated to preserving historic Russian Orthodox Churches and iconography in Alaska.