Revision as of 21:26, May 28, 2011 by Wsk (format)
Foundations associated with non-profit support of activities of the Orthodox Christian Church.
- Virginia H. Farah Foundation - A 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation in United States of America - Funding for non-profit organizations to help them carry out projects that support the work of those who are engaged in all areas of Orthodox Church life, from humanitarian efforts and missionary labor to education and scholarly work.
- The Pokrov Foundation - A non-profit organization in Bulgaria - Serving the mission of the Orthodox Church in Bulgaria - Develops social and educational programs, based on the Orthodox understanding about the renewal of the person.
- Ganister Orthodox Foundation - A 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation, a component of the First Community Foundation of Pennsylvania , located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The fund was established to support the teaching, mission, and ministry of the Orthodox Church in America.
- ProviCare Foundation - A community based, non-profit organization in Australia, supported by the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, that provides free confidential telephone counseling and rehabilitation service and offers relief and support to sufferers of alcohol or drug abuse as well as to their families and carers.
- Raphael House of San Francisco - A 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation that provides a shelter for homeless families in San Francisco and the greater Bay area. Raphael House was incorporated in 1991 as a California nonprofit organization. The mission of Raphael House is to aid at-risk families achieve stable housing and financial independence, while strengthening family bonds.
- Estia Foundation of Australia - A foundation that is an initiative of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia which provides respite care for young adults with physical and intellectual disabilities. Basic funding is provided the State Government of New South Wales, a state within Australia.