Difference between revisions of "Ephrem (Lash)"
Revision as of 15:52, March 15, 2016
Archimandrite Ephrem (Lash) (1933 — March 14, 2016) was a priest of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain who at his death served the Church of Ss. Anthony the Great and John the Baptist, Holloway, London. He is well known for his translations of liturgical services and patristic texts from Greek into English. He sat as the Orthodox representative on the Church of England's General Synod.
- Anastasis Fr. Ephrem's liturgical texts in English
- Translation of church services into modern language A video interview with Archimandrite Ephrem (Lash)
- Orthodox Theological Research Forum, September 2011: Fr. Ephrem Lash on the new edition of the Thyateira Liturgy audio interview
- St. John Chrysostom's contribution to Orthodox Worship A video lecture by Fr. Ephrem
- Parish of St. Anthony and St. John the Baptist, Islington