Church of Constantinople structure
- See Main Article: Church of Constantinople
Sacred Metropolitanates outside of Turkey:
Patriarchal and Stavropegial Monasteries outside of Turkey:
- Mount Athos, comprising of 20 large monasteries and their dependencies.
- The Monastery of St. John the Evangelist and the Patriarchal Exarchate of Patmos
- The Monastery of St. Anastasia the Pharmokolitria, Chalkidiki
- The Monastery of Vlatadoes, Thessaloniki
- United States of America:
- The Monastery of the Entry of the Virgin Mary in Alabama, USA
- The Monastery of St. Irene the Chrysovalantou, New York, USA
- There are 36 Metropolitanates of the "New Lands" of Northern Greece and some of the Aegean Islands which also fall under the spiritual and canonical jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate; however, their administration has been entrusted to the Church of Greece on behalf of the Ecumenical Patriarchate since 1928.
- There are also two autonomous churches whose primates are confirmed by Constantinople, but which are not hierarchically or administratively part of the patriarchate, the Church of Finland, and the Church of Estonia.