Difference between revisions of "Category:OrthodoxWiki"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The OrthodoxWiki category is for
The OrthodoxWiki category is for OrthodoxWiki.
Revision as of 19:12, November 26, 2005
The OrthodoxWiki category is for pages pertaining to OrthodoxWiki's structure, maintenance, or community. Most or all of the pages in the OrthodoxWiki namespace should be included here. Some pages from the "gelp" namespace will also be appropriate (see Category:Help for a list of all help pages).
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- Accuracy disputes
- Articles for transfer
- Articles in a series
- Articles lacking citations
- Articles marked for deletion
- Articles needing cleanup
- Articles needing encyclopedic style
- Articles needing English standardization
- Articles needing expert help
- Articles needing liturgical diversity
- Articles needing Orthodoxization
Pages in category "OrthodoxWiki"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.