Difference between revisions of "Category:Organizations"
m (graft to root category)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:49, August 27, 2007
The Shepherd's Guild
The Shepherd's Guild (inc.) was chartered on September 30, 1999, as a nonprofit organization under the laws of the State of South Carolina with the purpose to foster fellowship among members of the Orthodox Community and to engage in humanitarian efforts.
The Guild is a small service organization of Orthodox with the purpose to provide outreach to people through service (Diakonia) as "commanded by the Gospel (Matthew 25, 31-46: James 1, 27) and promulgated by St. Basil the Great of Caesarea and St. John the Almsgiver of Alexandria."
On August 17, 2001, the Office of the Secretary of State of South Carolina re-classified The Shepherd's Guild as a religious organization.
Guild's website: www.shepherdsguild.org
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Organizations"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Orthodox Charities
- Orthodox Christian Education Commission
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship
- Orthodox Christian Laity
- Orthodox Christian Mission Center
- Orthodox Christian Prison Ministry
- Orthodox Christians for Life
- Orthodox Fellowship of St John the Baptist
- Orthodox Fellowship of the Transfiguration
- Orthodox Inter-Seminary Movement
- Orthodox Media
- Orthodox Peace Fellowship
- Orthodox PSALM
- Orthodox Schools
- Orthodox Speakers Bureau
- Orthodox Teachers College of Africa
- Orthodox Theological Society in America
- Saint Katherine College
- Spirit of Orthodoxy Choir
- Ss. Cosmas and Damian Adult Home (Staten Island, New York)
- St Stephen the Great Charitable Trust
- St. Andrew House Center for Orthodox Christian Studies
- St. Andrew's Orthodox Press
- St. Basil Academy (Garrison, New York)
- St. Basil's Homes (Australia)
- Standing Conference of Canonical Orthodox Churches in Australia
- Standing Conference of the Canonical Orthodox Bishops in the Americas