The Aromanian Church of Pindus was an initiative to create an autonomous church for ethnic Aromanians during the brief existence of the Principality of Pindus (1941-1944). Prince Alchibade (Alkiviadis Diamandis) wanted to create an Aromanian Orthodox church under the jurisdiction of the Church of Romania. However, Prince Julius (Baron Gyula Milvanyi de Cseszneg), who himself was a Roman Catholic, supported the idea of founding a Catholic church for the philocatholics among the Aromanians, but the traditional identification with the Orthodox Church kept the majority of the Aromanians closer to Greek identity. The Aromanian church ceased to exist after the end of World War II.
- Μιχάλη Παπακωνσταντίνου: Το Χρονικό της μεγάλης νύχτας
- Toso, Fiorenzo - Frammenti d'Europa
- Aromanians in Greece: Minority or Vlach-speaking Greeks?
- Wikipedia:Principality of Pindus