Difference between revisions of "Archdiocese of Pelusium"
Revision as of 18:17, December 14, 2020
The Holy Archdiocese of Pilousion is a diocese under the jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Alexandria and All Africa. Its territory includes the parishes and missions located in the areas of Port Said, Mansoura, Damiette, and Kantara.
- Amphilochios (Kappos) 1861–1902
- Polyevktos (Kyriakidis) 1914–1931
- Parthenios (Daniilidis) 1931–1964
- Barnabas (Fotaras) 1968–1993
- Irenaeus (Talambekos) 1997–2004
- Panteleimon (Lampadarios) 2004–2006
- Kallinikos (Pippas) 2006–2013
- Niphon (Tsavaris) 2013–2020