Archdiocese of Irinoupolis
The Holy Archdiocese of Irinoupolis, also known as Dar es Salaam, is a diocese under the jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Alexandria and All Africa. Its territory includes the parishes and missions located in the countries of Tanzania, and the Seychelles Islands.
When the diocese was originally established in 1959, its jurisdiction included Tanzania, Kenya, and Uganda. At that time Metropolitan Nicholas established his see in Kampala. Since that time the archdiocese has been divided, with the formation of the Archdiocese of Kampala and All Uganda in 1995 and the Archdiocese of Kenya in 2001.
- Nicholas (Valeropoulos) 1959 — 1968
- Nicodemus 1968 — 1972
- Frumentius 1972 — 1981
- See vacant after the death of Metr. Frumentius
- Anastasios (Yannoulatos) — 1991 Acting metropolitan from the Church of Greece
- Petros (Papapetrou) Exarch 1991 — 1994
- Dimitrios (Zaharengas) 2004 — Present