Difference between revisions of "Apostle Philologos"
m (corr. name, added links, sorted cats)
m (→External link: ro)
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 20:06, April 16, 2008
The holy, glorious, all-laudable Apostle Philologos (also Philologus) is numbered among the Seventy Apostles, and is commemorated with them on January 4. He is also commemorated on November 5 together with Ss. Patrobas, Hermas, Linus, and Gaius.
- Holy apostle Philologus of the Seventy;
- Entreat the merciful;
- To grant our souls forgiveness of transgressions.
- The Church ever sees you as a shining star, O apostle Philologus,
- Your miracles have manifested great enlightenment.
- Therefore we cry out to Christ:
- "Save those who with faith honor Your apostle, O Most Merciful One."
- Apostle Philologus of the Seventy, November 5 (OCA)