Difference between revisions of "Apostle Olympas"
m (→External links: ro)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Latest revision as of 17:25, October 24, 2012
The holy, glorious, all-laudable Apostle Olympas is numbered among the Seventy Apostles. He and the Apostle Herodian were followers of the Apostle Peter. By command of Emperor Nero, they were beheaded with St. Peter. His feast day is November 10.
- Holy Apostles, Erastus, Olympas, Herodian, Sosipater, Quartus and Tertius,
- entreat the merciful God,
- to grant our souls forgiveness of transgressions.
- Illumined by divine light, O holy apostles,
- you wisely destroyed the works of idolatry.
- When you caught all the pagans you brought them to the Master
- and taught them to glorify the Trinity.