The holy, glorious, all-laudable Apostle Herodian (also Herodion or Rodion) was numbered among the Seventy Apostles. He was a relative of the Apostle Paul (Romans 16:11) and bishop of Neoparthia, where he suffered greatly at the hands of the Jews. After beating, stoning, and stabbing him, they left him for dead, but St. Herodian arose and continued to serve the Apostles.
He was beheaded with Olympas in Rome while they were serving the Apostle Peter on the same day that St. Peter was crucified. His feast days are celebrated on January 4 among the Seventy, April 8, and November 10.
- Holy Apostles, Erastus, Olympas, Herodian, Sosipater, Quartus and Tertius,
- entreat the merciful God,
- to grant our souls forgiveness of transgressions.
Kontakion (Tone 2)
- Illumined by divine light, O holy apostles,
- you wisely destroyed the works of idolatry.
- When you caught all the pagans you brought them to the Master
- and taught them to glorify the Trinity.
Troparion (Tone 1) 
- Let us praise in hymns the six–fold choir of Apostles:
- Herodion and Agabus,
- Rufus, Asyncritus, Phlegon and holy Hermes.
- They ever entreat the Trinity for our souls!
Kontakion (Tone 2)
- You became the disciples of Christ
- And all-holy Apostles,
- O glorious Herodion, Agabus and Rufus,
- Asyncritus, Phlegon and Hermes.
- Ever entreat the Lord
- To grant forgiveness of transgressions
- To us who sing your praises.
Kontakion (Tone 4)
- Like stars, O holy Apostles,
- You illumine the way of the faithful with the light of the Holy Spirit.
- You dispel the darkness of error as you gaze on God the Word!
- Apostle Herodion of the Seventy, January 4 (OCA)
- Apostle Herodion of the Seventy, and those with Him, April 8 (OCA)
- Apostle Rodion of the Seventy, November 10 (OCA)
- Agavos, Rouphos, Asynkritos, Phlegon, Herodion, & Hermes of the 70 Apostles (GOARCH)