Difference between revisions of "Apostle Apollo"
m (fixed link, added scriptural references and ext. links)
m (→External links: ro)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 21:59, April 16, 2008
The holy, glorious, all-laudable Apostle Apollo (also Apollos and Apelles) is numbered among the Seventy Apostles. He was Bishop in Smyrna before St. Polycarp. The Church remembers St. Apollo on March 30, September 10, and December 8.
- Apostle Apollos of the Seventy, March 30 (OCA)
- Apostle Apelles of the Seventy, September 10 (OCA)
- Saints Apollos, Lucius and Clement (Prologue of Ohrid)
- Apostle Apollos of the Seventy, December 8 (OCA)
- The Holy Apostles Sosthenes, Apollos, Tychicus, Epaphroditus, Onesiphorus, Cephas and Caesar (Prologue of Ohrid)