Anthony M. Coniaris
Father Anthony M. Coniaris is Priest Emeritus of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. He has served the Church for over fifty years. He is a prolific Orthodox writer.
Fr. Anthony has served as priest at St. Mary's Greek Orthodox Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota since 1948. During the period of 1956 and 1957 he led the congregation in the construction of a church complex consisting of a church, school building, and social hall that overlooks Lake Calhoun. The complex was further enlarged with an additional building in 1972.
While at St. Mary's Church and as a member of the Board of the Children's Heart Fund, he worked through the local Philoptohos chapter, with Dr. Lilihai, to bring about 100 Greek children to Minneapolis for open-heart surgery at the University of Minnesota Hospital.
Fr. Anthony also served for several years on the Archdiocese Board of Missions and the Presbyter's Council. An author of several books, he has received the Three Hierarchs Medal for outstanding service from Holy Cross School of Theology.
He is President of Light and Life Publishing Company and has served on the Standing Committee of Liturgical Translations of the Greek Archdiocese. He also served as Professor of Homiletics at Holy Cross Seminary.
- Father Anthony M. Coniaris
- A Recipe for Married Life - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- The Power to Grow - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- The Rapture: Why the Orthodox don't preach it - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- The New Gnostics - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- The Centrality of the Resurrection in the Orthodox Church - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- How to Celebrate Pentecost at Home - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- Theosis - Achieving Your Potential In Christ: Plain Talks on a Major Doctrine of Orthodoxy - Fr. Anthony Coniaris
- Collections of books by Fr. Anthony Coniaris translated to Arabic by Monk Joel of St. Macarius Monastery, Egypt, and others:  and 
- Introducing the Orthodox Church: It's Faith and Life. By Anthony M. Coniaris