Below is an incomplete list of sites that offer '''individual''' opinions and thoughts on Orthodoxy. Many of the following individuals have formed something of an intertextual community, and you are likely to find them linking to many other Orthodox sites or blogs, and many interesting non-Orthodox ones as well.
*[http://community.livejournal.com/orthodoxy/ Orthodoxy Community] at [http://www.livejournal.com LiveJournal]
* [http://groups.blogdigger.com/groups.jsp?id=2040 St. Blog's Parish] is a searchable aggregated syndication feed of Catholic and Orthodox blogs. Note: '''Mostly Catholic'''
*[http://orthodoxkokomo.wordpress.com/ Orthodox Kokomo] The blog for St. Thomas the Apostle Orthodox Christian Church in Kokomo, IN. "Come and see!"
* [http://franciscanmafia.wordpress.com/ Franciscan Mafia] - A Protestant (Calvinist) Convert's journey towards Holy Eastern Orthodoxy, includes many quotes from the Fathers, articles on various Theological issues and more.
* [http://journey-east.blogspot.com/ Journey East] - A Young Couple's Journey to Orthodoxy through a year of exploration (still in progress)
* Prudence True [http://prudencetrue.com/ Prudence True] - Orthodoxy: The Art of Wisdom through Ancient Words. A cradle Orthodox Christian's perspective on the Orthodox faith.
Includes audio from an extensive list of homilies by Fr.Jon Braun.
* [http://orthodoxoslogos.blogspot.com/ Orthodoxos Logos] - A Greek Orthodox blog with many christian orthodoxe radio recordings and other material.
* [http://orthodoxy.michellemccallum.com/ Akathistos]- An Orthodox Blog focusing on mothering, women saints, green-living and being frugal
* [http://dialogues.stjohndfw.info/ Gladsome Light Dialogues] A blog administered by Fr. Vasile Tudora featuring Orthodox theology applied to everyday life. "A journey through our faith as we live it every day"
* [http://glenrosefarm.blogspot.com/ Glen Rose Farm] - "Notes from a Hillside Farm; being Musings and Observations on Life, Letters, and our Most Holy Faith, by a Lawyer, Sheep-farmer, and Communicant of the Orthodox Church"
* [http://blog.kevinbasil.com/ Kevin Basil] - "Decimation and Reconstruction"
<!-- * [http://www.apologetika.narod.ru/index2.html Let Us Attend] - "The Orthodox Apologetics Blog" --->
* [http://russianicon.blogspot.com/ Russian Orthodox Icons' Gallery] - "This Blog is devoted to describing of hand-written Russian Orthodox icons from a Gallery, which is located in the heart of Old Riga, Latvia"
*[http://web.mac.com/cjoiner/Articles/Blog/Blog.html Saint George Speaks] "Articles from Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral Publications"
* [http://solzemli.wordpress.com/ Salt of the Earth]
An Orthodox Christian Blog
* [http://silouanthompson.net/About Phil (SILOUAN)] - "Why would a nice Protestant guy join the Orthodox Church?."
<!-- * Simeon's Hit & Miss of Filosofical Thought --->
* [http://www.window-into-heaven.blogspot.com/ WindowIntoHeaven] Byzantine Iconography by the hand of Anna Edelman
* [http://nothinghypothetical.com/ Nothing Hypothetical] Orthodox Christian Poetry by David Dickens
forums]] are a place for discussion. They allow users to make a "post" about a topic and others to respond.
*[http://www.dotcollective.com DotCollective Forum] A moderated forum for Orthodox Christian artists.
*[http://www.orthodoxforum.com Eastern Orthodox Christian Forum] A moderated forum for non threatening Orthodox discussion.
www. arxontariki.net/ portal.php Arxontariki] Hellenic Eastern Orthodox Christian Forum
*[http://www.christianforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145 The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox], hosted by [http://www.christianforums.com Christian Forums]
*[http://www.monachos.net/forum/index.php Monachos.net Discussion Community] - Online study and discourse of Orthodoxy through patristic and monastic theological heritage.
*[http://byzantineforum.forumotion.com Byzantine Forum] A new Forum about Orthodoxy and Greece (in Greek)
*[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orthodox-rocor/ Orthodox ROCOR] - A group for members and friends of [[ROCOR]].
*[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arbible The Holy Bible Web Site Channel] - This is a [[Coptic]] Orthodox discussion list with ecumenical vision and outreach (Main languages: English and Arabic).