Newer edit →
420 bytes added
17:12, January 3, 2005
Imported article from Wikipedia with some editing
The '''Living Church''' (also called '''Renovated Church''' or ''Obnovlencheskaya Tserkov'') was a theoretically Orthodox church reform set up in the old [[Soviet Union]] by the Bolshevik government after it confiscated all property of the [[Church of Russia]]. It was disbanded in 1943 when Stalin was desperate to bolster the morale of the Russian people in the Second World War.
Retrieved from "
Please consider supporting OrthodoxWiki.