* ''Orthodox Prayers of Old England'', compiled by Hieromonk Aidan (Keller) and published by St. John Cassian Press, is a comprehensive Western Rite prayer book using historical pre-Great Schism prayers and devotions, and is approved for use by the [[Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia]]. Contents include daily prayers, Vespers / Compline / Matins / the Hours, Preparation for Holy Communion, Thanksgiving After Holy Communion, Old Gregorian rite Liturgy of St. Peter, in its English expression called the Sarum Rite, litanies, the Seven Psalms and the Fifteen Psalms, Hours of the Virgin, Hours of the Guardian Angel, baptism, chrismation, unction, prayers for death & the dead including complete burial, marriage, confession, an enormous variety of occasional prayers and beautiful old Anglo-Saxon prayers addressed to the saints, Service of Thanksgiving, fasts & feasts, musical notation for the Creed, Our Father, Te Deum, Sat. Vespers, and more. With a gold-stamped, blue imitation leather cover and Smythe-sewn, it has 456 pages.
* [https://www.amazon.com/Saint-Colman-Prayer-Book-Orthodox/dp/1547238771/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr= ''The Saint Colman Prayer Book: A Prayer Book for the Orthodox Western Rite''], a book of Western Rite church services edited and compiled by Fr Michael (Wood) of Saint Bride Hermitage. It is designed to provide for most church and home needs throughout the year based on the Sarum Use, but modified for modern parish usage. It includes a simplified Breviary meant for busy people. With an Introduction by His Eminence Metropolitan Hilarion, First Hierarch of the Russian Church Abroad. Published by [https://kellbridepress.com/ Kellbride Press], a publishing house affiliated with ROCOR in Scotland.
* [http://www.stgregoryoc.org/order-the-saint-gregory-prayer-book/ ''The Saint Gregory Prayer Book''], published by [http://www.stgregoryoc.org/ St. Gregory the Great Orthodox Church] in Silver Spring, MD, is a pocket-sized hardcover 278 page prayer book conforming to the usage of the [[Antiochian Western Rite Vicariate]]. From the Forward: "This collection provides prayers from the Western Rite Orthodox tradition. Most of these prayers are drawn from The English Office, The Orthodox Missal, and The Orthodox Ritual; some are taken from The Book of Common Prater (1928), A Little Book of Prayers from Old English Sources (1900), and The Anglican Service Book (1991). Morning and Evening Prayers, along with the Self-examination before Confession, from A Pocket Prayer Book for Orthodox Christians (1956), have also been included, as they are commonly used throughout our Archdiocese."
* [http://www.lulu.com/shop/abbot-david-colburn/the-orthodox-divine-office/hardcover/product-23852480.html?utm_source=GeniusMonkey_VT ''The Orthodox Divine Office''], by Abbot David Colburn of [http://olwtn.org/OLWTN.org/ St. Mary the Virgin, Our Lady of Walsingham, Western-Rite Orthodox Church & Skete], Dayton, TN, and approved for use by the [[Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia]]. From storefront: "A hard cover breviary or divine office book in traditional English for the daily use of clergy and laity in the Western Rite of The Orthodox Church. Contents: The Western Rite Calendar, full Psalter (with plainsong music & psalms pointed for chanting); the Ordinary and Propers for feasts, ferias, seasons, and Saint's days. Includes Matins, Prime, Terce, Sext, None, Vespers, Compline; Anthems of Our Lady, Office of the Dead and for the Sick, Itinerary; Preparation for Liturgy, Thanksgiving after Liturgy, Grace at Meals, Sacrament of Penance (Confession), Gradual Psalms, Penitential Psalms, various Litanies, and many Prayers and Office Hymns. All text in black with rubrics in italics."
* [http://www.lulu.com/shop/st-gregorys-press/prayer-book-for-orthodox-christians-of-the-western-rite/paperback/product-23879276.html Prayer Book for Orthodox Christians of the Western Rite], compiled by the Fathers of the Abbey of the Holy Name, and published by [https://stgregoryspress.info/ St. Gregory's Press], a publishing house affiliated with the Old Calendarist [https://orthodoxwiki.org/Autonomous_Orthodox_Metropolia_of_North_and_South_America_and_the_British_Isles Autonomous Orthodox Metropolia of North and South America and the British Isles]. Contains Morning Prayers, Daily Prayers for Mercy, Prayers Before and After Meals, Preparation Before Communion, Thanksgiving After Communion, Evening Prayers, Trina Oratio before Sleepers, Prayers for the Departed, Prayers for Various Needs, Devotions to the Holy Cross, and more.