* [http://byztex.blogspot.com Byzantine, TX] - An Eastern Christian blog
* [http://theosebia.blogspot.com/ A Catechumen's Walk] - "My thoughts and meditations as I delve into the ancient paths of the Church"
<!---* [http://pactum-serva.blogspot.com/ Pactum Serva] - Orthodox blog on subjects ranging from Theology to Culture to Politics-->
* [http://a-days-journey.blogspot.com/ A Day's Journey] - Reflections on Daily Life from a Mother, Wife, & Christian
* [http://ortodoksi.net/ortodoksi/blogi/rauno Fr. Rauno Pietarinen's blog] ([[Church of Finland]]) in Finnish
* [http://ortodoksi.net/ortodoksi/blogi/kristoduli/ Mother Kristoduli's blog] (The Convent of [[Lintula]], [[Church of Finland]]) in Finnish
*[http://egliseorthodoxegrbx.blogspot.com/ Greek Orthodox Church of Bordeaux, France] Official Blog of the Greek Orthodox Church and Hellenic Community of Bordeaux (in French). The Church is dedicated to "The Entry of the Most Holy Theotokos into the Temple" and belongs to the Ecumenical Patriarcate of Constantinople.
* [http://stmaterne.blogspot.com/ Saint-Materne] Musing on the roots of Orthodox Belgium, 19 centuries Christian. (in French)
* [http://www.predanie.teologie.net/ Lithurgy, Theology, and other topics] by hieromonk professor PhD Petru Pruteanu, dean of the Pastoral Theological Faculty from Edinet Moldavia (Romanian)
* [http://orthomatic.net/ Orth-o-matic] - from Plamen Sivov, in Bulgarian