→Anti-HOCNA websites and documents:
===Hierarchs, Metropolises and Parishes===
Today, HOCNA consists of Holy Transfiguration Monastery and an estimated 13 parishes throughout the United States, the most famous of which is St Nektarios American Orthodox Cathedral in Seattle, Washington[http://www.stnectariospress.com/]. Administratively, HOCNA is divided into 3 metropolises - Boston, Seattle, and Toronto. HOCNA currently has four hierarchs.
All were monks at Holy Transfiguration Monastery for ten years or more.
* Ephraim, Metropolitan of Boston, President of the Holy Synod
* Makarios, Metropolitan of Toronto
* Gregory, Bishop of Brookline, Locum Tenens of the Metropolis of Seattle* Andrew, Bishop of Markham
In 2011, after several years of controversy over the autonomous canonical status of HOCNA and the relatively recent controversy regarding the posthumous salvation of non-Orthodox taught by Metropolitan Ephraim and Archimandrite Panteleimon, the entire Metropolis of Portland (along with its bishops, Metropolitan Moses and his suffragan Bishop Sergius) and all the parishes of the Metropolis of Toronto were received by the [[Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of America]]. Other clergy, including the dean of clergy of the Metropolis of Boston and rector of Holy Nativity Convent, also joined the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of America along with the above clergy and bishops.<ref>Fr. Panagiotes Carras. ''[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrthodoxInfo/message/862 An Announcement].'' YAHOO! Groups - OrthodoxInfo. Fri Jun 3, 2011 2:35am.</ref>
In 2012, after continuing disputes involving accusations of heresy against Metropolitan Ephraim and Archimandrite Panteleimon, and further revelations regarding the sexual abuse allegations against Archimandrite Panteleimon, a majority of parishes, Bishop Demetrios of Carlisle, and 17 monks of Holy Transfiguration Monastery leave HOCNA for the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of America under Metropolitan Pavlos. ''[http://nftu.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Chronology-Of-Name-worshipping-In-HOCNA.pdf]]"
On March 21, 2013, it was [https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzJKrDVZPwcvMWgxQ0MweHN2dTg/edit?pli=1 announced] that the Holy Orthodox Church in North America had entered into communion with the True Orthodox Church of Greece (Synod of Archbishop Makarios of Athens) as a "Sister Church".
* [http://nftu.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/FrJohntoMetrEphraim.pdf Open Letter of Fr. John Fleser of St. Anna's Orthodox Church (HOCNA) to Metropolitan Ephraim concerning the name-worshipping heresy and Fr. Panteleimon's admission of guilt regarding sexual abuse allegations.]
* [http://www.hocna.info/LetterFrSergiusRecentEventsHTM.shtml Letter of Fr. Sergios, former monk of Holy Transfiguration Monastery, on the heresy and immorality of Fr. Panteleimon.]