(Redirected from Nikitas)
Nikitas, or Nicetas, may refer to any of the following saints:
- St. Nikitas the Bishop of Hitron of Cyprus (September 15)
- Great-martyr Nikitas the Goth (September 15)
- St. Nicetas the Confessor (October 13 and April 3)
- St. Nikitas the New (December 17)
- Venerable Nikitas (February 14)
- St. Nikitas the New and priest-martyr (February 19)
- St. Nikitas the Confessor and Bishop of Apolloniadis (March 20) - Lived during the years of the iconoclasts.
- St. Nicetas the Hieromartyr, struggler of Serrai (Никита Сярски, свещеномъченик) (April 4)
- St. Nikitas the Sinaite (May 12)
- St. Nikitas the called (Russian) (May 14)
- Venerable Nikitas (May 20)
- St. Nikitas the Stylite (Russian) May 24)
- St. Nikitas Archbishop of Chalkida (May 28) -mentioned in the Lavriotik Codex D39.
- St. Nikitas the Newmartyr from Nisyros (June 21) - (b. 1716 in Nissyros)
Nikitas may also refer to:
- Nicetas I of Constantinople (766-780) - Patriarch #121 of Constantinople
- Nicetas II Muntanes of Constantinople - Patriarch #175 of Constantinople
- Nicetas (1122-1126) - Metropolitan #16 of Kiev
- Nicetas I (869/870-881?) - Archbishops #35 of Athens
- Nicetas II (?-927) - Archbishop #40 of Athens
- Nicetas III (?-1103) - Archbishop #48 of Athens
- Nikitas Stithatos, author in Volume 4 of the Philokalia.
- Nikitas (Lulias) of Dardanellia, Metropolitan of Hong King and Southeast Asia
- Rev. Fr. Nikitas (Mellios) of the Philippines.
- Nicetas Choniates - The Byzantine historian