Revision as of 01:14, September 7, 2006 by Vandal 148
Vigen Guroian is an Armenian Orthodox theologian whose writing has focused primarily in ethics. He is presently Professor of Theology at Loyola College in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Rallying the Really Human Things: Moral Imagination in Politics, Literature, and Everyday Life. Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2005.
- Incarnate Love: Essays in Orthodox Ethics, 2nd revised and expanded edition. South Bend: University of Notre Dame Press, 2002.
- Inheriting Paradise: Meditations on Gardening. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1999.
- Tending the Heart of Virtue: How Classic Stories Awaken a Child's Moral Imagination. New York: Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Life's Living Toward Dying: A Theological and Medical-Ethical Study. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1996.
- Faith, Church, Mission: Essays for a Renewal in the Armenian Church. Press of the Prelacy of the Armenian Church of America, 1995.
- Ethics after Christendom: Toward an Ecclesial Christian Ethics. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1994.