(Based on a similar section of Basil's.)
- Feasts and Saints of the Church Year on the Orthodox Church in America site
- Church Calendar and Search for a Saint from the goarch website
- The Christian Classics Ethereal Library a wonderful repository of patristic translations
- Orthodox Research Institute All the Hierarchs of the Orthodox Church in alphabetical order
- A Dictionary of Orthodox Terminology (goarch)
A convert from Catholicism, I was chrismated on January 25, 2004, the feast day of St. Gregory the Theologian. I chose the name Magdalene for my middle name to honor my patron saint, St. Mary Magdalene, whose feast day is July 22.
One of my favorite authors is Frederica Mathewes-Green.
Pray for me, a sinner.
My husband, Virgil, came from Romania to pursue undergraduate studies. His most recent degree is a doctorate in computer science. At Holy Cross, he participates in the school's soccer and basketball teams. He enjoys chanting, working for the Church, and sharing really bad puns. He is nigh invulnerable and quite tall, both on purpose.
Our parish assignment is at St. Vasilios Greek Orthodox Church  in Peabody, Massachusetts. He is involved in adult education as well as teaching the hymns of the Church to the church school students.
|I hereby reissue all of my edits before November 22, 2005, under both the GNU Free Documentation License as well as the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (version 2.5 or later), unless explicitly noted otherwise, in conformity with the revised OrthodoxWiki default copyright policy.|