I'm currently a senior at The Massachusetts Institute of Technology looking for jobs. I note that many users here are clergy or somehow related. While I am not, I'm still young...so we'll see. I do wish to attend seminary at least for the education in my faith.
A note for my articles - I'm quite new to Wiki-ing. Please don't hesitate to criticize, I'll take it as a compliment!
Below is some unnecessary, but fun personal information
- Birthday - April 19, 1984
- Born and raised in Sayreville, NJ
Family - I'm blessed to have the following support behind me
- Sister, Jamie, 5 years older than me
- Mother, Sandra
- Father, Robert
- Ss. Peter and Paul (South River, NJ) (website) - (A member of the OCA)
- I'm the 4th generation to attend, which is going to make it pretty hard to leave
- Served as altar boy for...well a very long time