Our Lord, the most Sweet Jesus, Eternal Bridegroom of my soul
The Pantokrator icon - I did not contribute this but it is one of my favourites
Christ the Bridegroom - O Nymfios
Excerpt from the Akathist Hymn to Our Sweetest Jesus, Eikos 8
- Jesus, Sweetness of my heart.
- Jesus, Strength of my body.
- Jesus, Light of my soul.
- Jesus, Liveliness of my mind.
- Jesus, Gladness of my conscience.
- Jesus, Hope unexcelled.
- Jesus, Remembrance everlasting.
- Jesus, Praise most exalted.
- Jesus, my Glory most sublime.
- Jesus, my Desire, reject me not.
- Jesus, my Shepherd, seek me out.
- Jesus, my Saviour, save me.
Hail, unwedded Bride Panagia
Panagia the Life Giving Spring (Gr. ΖΩΟΔΟΧΟΥ ΠΗΓΗΣ)
Hail, Michael Archistratige interecede for us
Articles to Work on
Currently working on:
Taking a break from:
- Articles arising from the development of the Church of Greece main article
Saints and Elders
Relics of St. Papa-Nicholas (Planas)
Blessed Elder Amphilochios (Makris)
Blessed Elder Ieronymos of Aegina
Blessed Elder, Porphyrios (Bairaktaris) the Kapsokalivite
Blessed Elder, Archimandite Philotheos (Zervakos) (Paros)
Elder Aimilianos (Vafeidis)
St. Maria, great-grandmother of Christ and Grandmother of Panagia
St. Phanourios icon, Oakleigh Church
Church of Cyprus articles
- Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (Poros, Greece)
- Monastery at the Shepherds Field (East Jerusalem, Israel)
- Cenobium of the Annunciation (Ormylia, Chalkidiki)
- Convent of Our Lady of Saydnaya