Our Lord, the most Sweet Jesus, Eternal Bridegroom of my soul
The Pantokrator icon - I did not contribute this but it is one of my favourites
Christ the Bridegroom - O Nymfios
Excerpt from the Akathist Hymn to Our Sweetest Jesus, Eikos 8
- Jesus, Sweetness of my heart.
- Jesus, Strength of my body.
- Jesus, Light of my soul.
- Jesus, Liveliness of my mind.
- Jesus, Gladness of my conscience.
- Jesus, Hope unexcelled.
- Jesus, Remembrance everlasting.
- Jesus, Praise most exalted.
- Jesus, my Glory most sublime.
- Jesus, my Desire, reject me not.
- Jesus, my Shepherd, seek me out.
- Jesus, my Saviour, save me.
Hail, unwedded Bride Panagia
Panagia the Life Giving Spring (Gr. ΖΩΟΔΟΧΟΥ ΠΗΓΗΣ)
Hail, Michael Archistratige interecede for us
Structure of the Church of Greece
Articles arising from the development of the Church of Greece main article:
- Timeline of Orthodoxy in Greece
- Holy Synod of Greece
- Double-headed eagle
- List of UNESCO World Heritage Site
List of Diocese in Greece:
Saints and Elders
Relics of St. Papa-Nicholas (Planas)
Blessed Elder Amphilochios (Makris)
Blessed Elder Ieronymos of Aegina
Blessed Elder, Porphyrios (Bairaktaris) the Kapsokalivite
Blessed Elder, Archimandite Philotheos (Zervakos) (Paros)
Elder Aimilianos (Vafeidis)
St. Maria, great-grandmother of Christ and Grandmother of Panagia
St. Phanourios icon, Oakleigh Church
Church of Cyprus articles
- Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (Poros, Greece)
- Monastery at the Shepherds Field (East Jerusalem, Israel)
- Cenobium of the Annunciation (Ormylia, Chalkidiki)
- Convent of Our Lady of Saydnaya