Revision as of 14:29, August 15, 2011 by Ixthis888
Theodore may refer to any of the following saints:
- Great Martyrs and Warrior saints:
- Theodore, Philippa, and Companions for Theodore of Perge, 3rd century martyr and saint
- Patr. Theodore IV of Antioch, "Balsamon" (d. 1199)
- Theodore of Grammont, 1st Bp. of Octodurum
- Theodore the Sanctified, of Egypt, disciple of Pachomius the Great, May 16 (d. 5th C).
- Theodore of Tarsus, ABp. of Canterbury, September 19 (d. 690)
- Theodore, Bp. of Pavia (d. 778)
- Theodorus and Theophanes
- Theodore Trichinas, "Hair-Shirt Wearer", April 20. (d. 4th-5th C)
- Theodore the Sykeote, Bp. of Anastasiopolis, April 22 (d. 613)
- Theodore the Studite, 8th-9th century monk, opponent of iconoclasm, and hymnographer November 11.
- Theodore of Smolensk, Prince of Smolensk and Yaroslavl', 13th century
- Théodore Guérin, French nun and saint who died in Indiana (1798–1856)
- Theodore Kvelteli, Theodore Priest († 1609), Georgian hero.
- Theodore of Komogovo
- Patr. Theodore I of Rome, November 24 (d. 642)
It may refer to the Fool-for-Christs:
- Blessed Theodore of Novgorod, Fool-for-Christ (January 19)
- Theodore, Fool-for-Christ (February 25)