Creation to New Testament period
Creation (1 AM) to the Great Flood
AM - according to the Septuagint dating 
- 1 AM / 5509 BC: Creation of the World, including Adam and Eve.
- 230 AM / 5278 BC: Seth, Son of Adam, born.
- 930 AM / 4578 BC: Death of Adam (Aged 930 yo)
- c, Birth of Abraham in Mesopotamia
- 1948 AM: standard Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible
- 2247 AM: Samaritan version of the Torah
- 3312 AM: Greek Septuagint text
- Death of Sarah (Aged 127 yo), buried by Abraham in the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- c, death of Abraham (Aged 175 yo) in Canaan.
- Sorting out the Judges, from the Book of Judges
- Mentions judges such as Othniel, Ehud, Shamgar, Deborah, Gideon, Tola, Jair, Jephthah, Ibzan, Elon, Abdon, and Samson
Great Flood to Abraham
- 2262 AM / 3247 BC: c, The Great Flood [Genesis 7 and 8].
- 2263 AM / 3246 BC: c, Adam and his family exit the Ark [Genesis 8:13-14].
- 2264 AM / 3245 BC: c, Arpachshad, son of Shem (100 yo), is born [Genesis 11:10].
Abraham to New Testament
- 1550 to 1200 BC
- 1391 BC: Birth of Moses, Egypt.
- 1312 BC: c, Likely commencement of Exodus.
- 1271 BC: Death of the glorious Prophet Moses, God-seer, September 4.
- xxxx BC: Joshua of Navi, September 1.
- temporary list of activity by biblical figures.
- 1146 BC: Samuel the Prophet, August 20.
- 1104 BC: Birth of Kish, father of Saul.
- 1079 BC: Birth of Saul
- 1049 BC: Saul anointed by the prophet Samuel, 1st King of the united Kingdom of Israel and reigned from Gibeah.
- 1029 BC: Death of Kish, father of Saul.
- 1007 BC: c, Saul (Aged 72), Battle of Mount Gilboa, Feast Date.
10th century BC (1000 BC to )
- 1000 BC: Menelik, son of Solomon and Queen of Sheba, visits Jerusalem and steals the Ark of the Covenant (Ethiopian tradition).
- 970 BC: Death of the holy and righteous King David.
9th century BC (900 BC to end of
7th century BC (700 BC and ends 601 BC)
- The Holy Prophet Nahum (7th of the 12 Minor prophets) from the village of Elkosh, died 45 years old, December 1.
- 609 BC Death of King Josiah, d. June/July.
6th century BC (600 BC and ends 501 BC)
- 597 BC: Deportation of Jews (first). King Jeconiah.
- 586 BC: Babylonian captivity for the Jews begins. Jerusalem falls to the Babylonians, ending the Kingdom of Judah. The conquerors destroy the Temple of Jerusalem and exile the land's remaining inhabitants.
- 582 BC: Possible deportation of Jews (third).
- 538 BC: Forced exile.
- 536 BC: The holy prophet Daniel receives an angelic visitor.
5th century BC (500 BC and ends 401 BC)
Note: During this period, both Ezra and Nehemiah, leaders of the Jews, return from Babylonian Exile.
- 458 BC: Ezra leads about 1,500 Judean exiles living in Babylon to their home city of Jerusalem, where he enforces observance of the Torah and cleanses the community of mixed marriages. Described in the Book of Ezra 8:2-14.
- 459 BC: Ezra leads the Jews from Babylon to Jerusalem (second lot).
- 413 BC: c, Death of Nehemiah.
4th century BC (400 BC and ends 301 BC)
- 332 BC: Alexander the Great enters Jerusalem.
3rd century BC (300 BC and ends 201 BC)
2nd century BC (200 BC and ends 101 BC)
Last century BC (100 BC and ends 1 BC)
- 44 BC: Julius Caesar murdered.
- 22 BC: c, 19 BC
- 19 BC: c, 16 BC Presentation of the Theotokos, at the age of three.
- 16 BC: c, 9 BC According to Orthodox tradition Joachim and Anna retire to Wâdî Qilt located in the desert between Jerusalem and Jericho.
5509 AM Byzantine Calendar
The Byzantine Calendar is set on the basis that Jesus Christ was thought to have been born in the year 5509 Annus Mundi (AM) - the year since the creation of the world according to the Spetuagint dating.
- 4 BC:
- Unknown dates:
This template displays the series box and includes the article in Category:Saints
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found