St. Andrew's College (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
St. Andrew’s College is an institution of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada and is affiliated with the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg. The College exists to promote spiritual, academic, cultural and moral leadership within the Church, the Ukrainian Canadian community, and the Canadian community.
Originally established in 1946 in the north end of Winnipeg including the following programs:
- degree program in the Faculty of Theology
- high school program
- Ukrainian Cultural Summer Courses
In 1962, St. Andrew's College became an associated college of the University of Manitoba. In 1964, the College moved to the university campus. As courses in the Arts Faculty grew, the College became an affiliated College to the university in 1981 and established the Centre for Ukrainian Canadian Studies.