St. Andrew's Camp and Chapel (Jewell, New York)

From OrthodoxWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Andrew's Camp and Chapel is an overnight summer camping program located on the north shore of Oneida Lake in central New York State. The camp is supported by members of the Orthodox Church in America (OCA), and is part of the OCA's Diocese of New York and New Jersey.

St. Andrew's Camp was founded in 1954 by a small pan-Orthodox group of Christians from the Syracuse area. St. Andrews Camp and Religious Center is operated by 'The Orthodox Charitable and Educational Foundation, Inc.' The beautiful fields, wooded shore, and lakeside facilities are perfect for camping, retreats community and family gatherings or for an individual respite, but the focus of the camp's attention has been to offer a summer camping program since 1956. The thousands of camper and staff alumni include numerous church leaders, lay and clergy, throughout the world.

External links

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
interaction
Donate

Please consider supporting OrthodoxWiki. FAQs

Toolbox