St. Andrew's Camp and Chapel (Jewell, New York)

From OrthodoxWiki
Revision as of 13:07, November 30, 2005 by FrJohn (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search
This article or section needs a cleanup to bring it to a higher standard of quality. Recommendation:
See talk page.
More detailed comments may be noted on the talk page. You can help OrthodoxWiki by editing it, especially to conform to the Style Manual and the suggestions in How to write a great article.

St. Andrew's Camp was founded in 1954 by a small pan-Orthodox group of Christians from the Syracuse area. St. Andrews Camp and Religious Center is operated by 'The Orthodox Charitable and Educational Foundation, Inc.' The beautiful fields, wooded shore and lakeside facilities are perfect for camping, retreats community and family gatherings or for an individual respite, but the focus of the camp's attention has been to offer a summer camping program since 1956. The thousands of camper and staff alumni include numerous church leaders, lay and clergy, throughout the world.

Contact

St. Andrews Camp
1280 State Rte. 49
Cleveland, NY 13042

Phone: (315) 675-8409

Email: director AT standrewscamp DOT .com

External Links

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
interaction
Donate

Please consider supporting OrthodoxWiki. FAQs

Toolbox