St. Andrew's Camp and Chapel (Jewell, New York)
St. Andrew's Camp was founded in 1954 by a small pan-Orthodox group of Christians from the Syracuse area. St. Andrews Camp and Religious Center is operated by 'The Orthodox Charitable and Educational Foundation, Inc.' The beautiful fields, wooded shore and lakeside facilities are perfect for camping, retreats community and family gatherings or for an individual respite, but the focus of the camp's attention has been to offer a summer camping program since 1956. The thousands of camper and staff alumni include numerous church leaders, lay and clergy, throughout the world.
St. Andrews Camp
1280 State Rte. 49
Cleveland, NY 13042
Phone: (315) 675-8409
Email: mailto:director AT standrewscamp DOT .com
- St. Andrew's Camp website