Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. elect Nektarios|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Currently vacant, Archimandrite Nektarios (Tsilis) has been elected to hold this see which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
The current administrator of the Metropolitanate is the Chancellor, Archimandrite Konstantinos (Tsilis), but is to be held by Archimandrite and Metropolitan-elect Nektarios (Tsilis) after his consecration on January 20, 2008.
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias), now director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California, USA.
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972.
- Archimandrite Philemon (Castro), priest in the Philippines.
- Official Website of the Metropolitanate
- Official Website of the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople
Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
Exarchate of Taiwan
Exarchate of the Philippines
- Annunciation of the Theotokos Orthodox Cathedral
- Greeks in the Philippines & Their Contribution to the Country
- History of the First Filipino Orthodox Community in the Philippines by Rev. Dr. John Chryssavgis
Exarchate of Indonesia
Exarchate of India