Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Currently, this see, which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan, is vacant.
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
This see is vacant, since being left by Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias) when he left to serve as the director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California.
- The current administrator of the Metropolitanate is the Chancellor, Archimandrite Konstantinos (Tsilis).
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972.
- Archimandrite Philemon (Castro), priest in the Philippines.
- Official Website of the Metropolitanate
- Official Website of the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople
Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
Exarchate of Taiwan
Exarchate of the Philippines
- The Orthodox Church in the Philippines
- History of the First Filipino Orthodox Community in the Philippines.
- Greeks in the Philippines & Their Contribution to the Country
Exarchate of Indonesia
Exarchate of India