Metropolis of Mytiline
Revision as of 20:25, December 30, 2008 by Ixthis888
- Miraculous icon of The Virgin of the Holy Blessing(s)
- Miraculous icon of Archangel Michael of Mantamados
- Holy wonder-working Saints Raphael, Nicholas and Irene
- Saint Euprepeia 
- Saint Thomayi of Lesbos (January 3, 1204)
- Saints Olympia and Euphrosynis (May 11 - 13th century)
- Saint Andrew, Archbishop of Crete (July 4 - 7th and 8th-century)
- Saint George, Bishop of Mytiline (April 7, 821)
- Saint Gregory, Bishop of Accou (March 4, either 1150 or 1185)
- Saint Theoctiste
- Saint Theophanis the Sirgiannis
- Saints David, Symeon and George the Confessors
- The Saints 5 virgin-martyrs of Lesbos 
- New Martyr Theodora of Byzantium
- Saint Irene of Athens
- Holy Patriarchal and Stavropegic Monastery of Leimonos founded by Saint Ignatios Agallianos in 1526.
- ↑ Mytiline can also be spelled Mytilene, Mitiline or Mitilene
- ↑ Her identity was discovered in 1931 in an ancient ruin and is unoffocially recognised since there are no records to her martyrdom.
- ↑ His holy relics and tomb were found in 1935.
- ↑ How they martyred and when is unknown. They are only mentioned in a Synaxaristis by Saint Nicodemos the Aghiorite
- Official Webpage (in Greek)