Metropolis of Lemessou
(Difference between revisions)
m (Metropolis of Lemessou (Cyprus) moved to Metropolis of Lemessou: Unless there's another "Metropolis of Lemessou" somewhere, there's no need to specify.)
Revision as of 10:14, May 14, 2008
|This article is marked as in progress by Vasiliki, who is actively developing it. It has yet to achieve a stable or complete form and is currently being worked on. Please carefully consider before making major edits to this article.|
His Eminence Metropolitan Athanasios was elected as Metropolitan of Morphos February 11, 1999.
Three Male monasteries:
- The Holy Monastery of St. John the Forerunner, Mesa Potamou
- The Holy Skete of the Resurrection of Christ
- The Holy Monastery of the Symvoulou of Christ
Six Female monasteries:
- The Holy Monastery of St. George 'Alamanou'
- The Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Spring 'Glossa'
- The Holy Monastery of Panagia the Sfalaggiotissas
- The Holy Monastery of St. Nicholas 'Gaton'
- The Holy Monastery of Panagia 'Amastou'
- The Holy Monastery of Panagia 'Amirous'