Metropolis of Gortyna and Megalopolis
The Metropolis of Gortyna and Megalopolis (Gr:Γορτυνία and Μεγαλοπολη) is under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece.
Three male monasteries
- The Holy Monastery of St. John the Forerunner, Steminitsa Gortynias
- The Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Theotokos, Megaloupolis
- The Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Theotokos, Baltesinikou
Five female monasteries, their locations Kernitsis, Ampelakiou, Mpouras Falaisias, Kleibokas Gortynias and Makrysiou Megaloupolis.
- New Hieromartyr Gregory V of Dimitsanis (Gr. Δημητσάνης), Patriarch of Constantinople (April 10)
- 'Οσιος Λεόντιος ο εκ Στεμνίτσης (3rd day of Pentecost)
- New-Martyr Euthymis of Dimitsanis and of Mount Athos (May 1)
- St. Athanasius the New, Wonder-worker and Archbishop of Christianopolis (Gr. Χριστιανουπόλεως) (May 17)
- Martyr Theodora of Vasta, Arkadias (Gr. η εν Βάστα Αρκαδίας) (September 11)
- St. Gerasimus of Leontarious, Megalopolis (Gr. εκ Λεονταρίου Μεγαλοπόλεως), Abbot of Mysia (September 15)
- New-Martyr John (Stamatelopoulos) of Tourkoleka (Gr. Σταματελόπουλος εκ Τουρκολέκα) (October 16)
- St. Dionysios of Dimitsanis the Wise (Gr. ο Σοφός εκ Δημητσάνης) (November 23)
- St. Theokletus of Dimitsanis, the Wonder-worker and Archbishop of Lacedemonia (December 1)