Metropolis of Didymotichon, Orestias and Soufli
The Metropolis of Didymotichon, Orestias and Soufli is one of the metropolises of the New Lands in Greece that are within the jurisdiction of the Church of Constantinople but de facto are administered for practical reasons as part of the Church of Greece under an agreement between the churches of Athens and Constantinople.
The metropolis is located in northern Greece in Thrace adjacent to the modern border with Turkey.
- Damaskinos (Karpathakis) 2009 - Present
- Nikiforos (Archagelidis) 1988 - 2009
- Agathangelos (Tampouratzakis) 1974-1986
- Hilarion ca. 1281-1343 
- Church of the Virgin Mary the Eleftherotria of Didimoticho
- Church of St. Panteleimon of N. Psathades
- The Holy Monastery of Panagia of Dadia, Soufli.
The radio program of Didimoticho, Orestias and Soufli is called the «Order of the Apostle Andrew» and is on the 90,8 FM for the region of Orestias and Didimoticho, on 98,0 FM for the region of Trigono, and 98,0 FM for the region of Alexandroupoli and the remainder of Thrace.