Metropolis of Attica
The Metropolis of Attica is under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece. It is divided into eleven regions with a total of 106 parish churches, 50 chapels, 160 country chapels, 40 private chapels, 12 monastery churches and 7 metochia. 
Metropolitan of Attica
The throne of this metropolis has been vacant since 2005, when the former Metropolitan Panteleimon was deposed by the Synod amid charges of financial and sexual scandal. Metropolitan Ierotheos of Limnos has since been reported to be interested in seeking a transfer to Attica.citation needed The church is awaiting a decision by the newly enthroned Archbishop Ieronymos of Athens.
In 2010 the Metropolis of Attica was splitted in two new Metropolises, the Metropolis of Kifissia, Amaroussion and Oropos and the Metropolis of Ilion, Acharnes and Petroupolis.
- Metropolitan Region of Kifissia Athens
- Metropolitan Region of Ekali Athens
- Metropolitan Region of Amaroussion
- Metropolitan Region of Metamorphossis
- Metropolitan Region of Acharnes East Attica
- Metropolitan Region of Ano Liosia West Attica
- Metropolitan Region of Ilion Athens
- Metropolitan Region of Petroupoli Athens
- Metropolitan Region of Kamatero
- Metropolitan Region of Nea Makri-Marathon East Attica
- Metropolitan Region of Kapandrete-Oropos West Attica
- The Holy Cenobitic Monastery of Paraklitou (Oropos, East Attica), with a chapel dedicated to Panagia Portaitissa.
- The Holy Monastery of St. Panteleimon (Mavrosouvala or Kikoupolis, Attica), this is also a ,,Spiritual Theological Centre>>.
- The Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Theotokos "Kleiston" (Phyli, Attica)
- The Holy Monastery of the Nativity of the Virgin "Dardiza" (Ano Liosia, West Attica)
- The Holy Monastery of St. Philothei (Ekali, Athens)
- The Holy Monastery of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary (Markopoulo of Oropos, East Attica)
- The Holy Monastery of the Holy Trinity (Mati, Attica)
- The Holy Monastery of St. Thedosius the Cenobite (Agios Stephanos, Attica), the monastery celebrates January 11.
- The Holy Monastery of St. Panteleimon Rapentosis (Dionysus, Attica), the monastery celebrates July 27.
- The Holy Monastery of Panagia Phaneromeni (Lefkada, West Attica)
- Spiritual Center of St. George (Kamatero)
- Spiritual Center of St. Constantine and Helen (Nea Makri)
- Spiritual Center of St. Nektarios (Kifisia)
- ↑ Official Website in English
- ↑ "Sex and fraud woe for Greek church" from The Guardian, February 19, 2005.
Parishes of the Church of Greece
- St. Anargyroi of Attika (Greek)