Metropolis of Aitolia and Akarnania
Revision as of 21:35, February 20, 2008 by Ixthis888
Aitolia and Akarnania is a Metropolis of the Church of Greece.
His Grace Metropolitan Theoklitos (Avrantinis) was born in 1922 in Kato Blasia, Kalavryta.
- The Holy Monastery of St. Eleousa, in Messolongi
- The Holy Monastery of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary, in Myrtia
- The Holy Monastery of the Birth of the Theotokos, in Retha
- The Holy Monastery of St. George, in Astakos
- The Holy Monastery of the Birth of the Theotokos, in Romvos
- Holy Monastery of the Birth of the Theotokos in Katerinous
- Birth of Theotokos in Ligovitsi
- Saint Symeon in Messolongi
- Pantokrator (Almighty) in Aggelokastro
- The Holy Monastery of St. Kosmas the Aitolian - (Building is in construction)
- Drosinio Orphanage
- Sevilion Home for the Aged.
- Monthly periodical "Kosmas o Etolos" (Saint Kosmas from Etolia)
- Official Website (Greek and English)