Lacu Skete (Athos)

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m (cleanup)
(ro)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
== LINKS ==
 
== LINKS ==
 
[http://www.mountathosinfos.gr/pages/skites/lakkoskiti.en.html Mount Athos]
 
[http://www.mountathosinfos.gr/pages/skites/lakkoskiti.en.html Mount Athos]
 +
 +
[[ro:Schitul Lacu (Muntele Athos)]]

Revision as of 16:19, November 10, 2009

This article or section needs a cleanup to bring it to a higher standard of quality. Recommendation:
See talk page.
More detailed comments may be noted on the talk page. You can help OrthodoxWiki by editing it, especially to conform to the Style Manual and the suggestions in How to write a great article.

SKITE AGIOU DIMITRIOU (LAKKOSKITI) Lakkoskiti was built in the 18th century 280m above sea level. It belongs to Agiou Pavlou monastery. On the beginning it was occupied by Serbian and later by Moldavian monks. Today there are 20 cells with a big number of Romanian monks. The main temple was built in 1899 and it is named in honor of St. Dimitrios.

LINKS

Mount Athos

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
interaction
Donate

Please consider supporting OrthodoxWiki. FAQs

Toolbox
In other languages