Revision as of 16:10, August 11, 2011 by Angellight 888
Joannicius , also Ioannicius , Ioannikios or Joanikije may refer to the following saints:
- Ioannikios the Great of Bithynia (846), November 4
- Joanicius I of Pec, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of the Serbs 1272–1276 (+1279), May 23
- Ioannicius of Tarnovo, Metropolitan of Tarnovo, Bulgaria (13th c.), January 14
- Joanicius II of Pec, first Patriarch of Serbia, Wonderworker (1354), September 3
- Joannicius of Devič (1430), December 2 (feast day) and April 26 (restitution of relics)
- Joanikije (Lipovac) of Montenegro (1945), June 18
Joannicius may also refer to the following bishops:
- Joannicius I of Constantinople, (1524–1525)
- Joannicius of Alexandria, Patriarch of Alexandria (1645-1657)
- Joannicus II of Constantinople, (1646-1648; 1651-1652; 1655-1656)
- Joannicus III of Constantinople, (1761-1763);
- Joannicius of Moscow, Metropolitan of Moscow (1882-1891)
- ↑ May 23/June 5. Orthodox Calendar (PRAVOSLAVIE.RU).
- ↑ Great Synaxaristes: (Greek) Ὁ Ἅγιος Ἰωαννίκιος Ἀρχιεπίσκοπος Τυρνόβου. 14 Ιανουαρίου. ΜΕΓΑΣ ΣΥΝΑΞΑΡΙΣΤΗΣ.
- ↑ Great Synaxaristes: (Greek) Ἀνακομιδὴ Τιμίων Λειψάνων Ὁσίου Ἰωαννικίου τοῦ Ἀναχωρητοῦ τοῦ ἐκ Σερβίας. 26 Απριλίου. ΜΕΓΑΣ ΣΥΝΑΞΑΡΙΣΤΗΣ.
- ↑ Great Synaxaristes: (Greek) Ὁ Ἅγιος Ἰωαννίκιος ὁ Ἱερομάρτυρας Μητροπολίτης Μαυροβουνίου καὶ Παραθαλασσίας. 18 Ιουνίου. ΜΕΓΑΣ ΣΥΝΑΞΑΡΙΣΤΗΣ.