(Difference between revisions)
m (→Notes: ro)
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 01:36, June 10, 2008
- On some Great Feasts it occurs after Ode Three of the Canon, and on Pascha it is also sung again at the Liturgy with the Paschal troparion and kontakion.
- On Sundays it comes after the Evlogitaria of the Resurrection and the Small Litany.
- The Sunday Hypakoe is also read at the Sunday Midnight Office, after the Canon to the Trinity.
- ↑ The Festal Menaion (Tr. Mother Mary and Archimandrite Kallistos Ware, Faber and Faber, London, 1984), p. 561f.
- ↑ Divine Prayers and Services of the Catholic Orthodox Church of Christ. arr. the late Reverend Seraphim Nassar. Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America. 3rd ed. 1979., p 1092.